COVID19: Staggering numbers with dire consequences
The COVID19 numbers are staggering. As we sit and listen to the health updates and recommendations we urge you to take them to heart. Treat the recommendations as orders before they must become orders. Keep informed.
Follow the most current updates on #COVID19 outbreak here.
If we do not choose to follow the rules:
- your places of work will be closed longer.
- your social lives will be even more limited.
- we could experience a shortages of supplies if emergency service workers and those that deliver our supplies become ill.
There are four simple things we can all do right now to stop the spread of this deadly virus.
- Stay home.
- Keep a social distance if you must go out.
- Wash your hands.
- DO NOT touch your face.
Remember to :
- Thank the clerks at the grocery store who risk their own health and safety each day.
- Pray for the doctors, nurses, hospital janitors, hospital staff, and first responders who are exhausted and doing their absolute best.
- Check in on friends, relatives and neighbors with a phone call, or text message.
The faster we all comply the faster this outbreak ends. Its up to you how this goes.
Remember, when you keep yourself safe you keep others safe.
Read more about what you can do during this time of crisis.
COVID-19: Knowledge, Understanding & Fear