If you are caring for someone with a brain injury, do you know what to ask doctors after a brain injury? Here are a few questions to help ensure the best care possible:
- What type of brain injury do they have?
- What are the potential long-term effects of the brain injury?
- What medications are necessary to manage their symptoms?
- What kind of therapy or rehabilitation is recommended for the best recovery possible?
- What kind of lifestyle changes are necessary to accommodate their needs?
- What kind of symptoms should I be watching out for that could indicate a worsening of the condition?
- How can I best support my loved one emotionally and mentally during their recovery process?
- What kind of follow-up care will they need after leaving the hospital?
- How can I ensure that the home environment is safe and conducive to their recovery?
- What kind of resources are available to me as a caregiver to help me provide the best care possible?
Now that you know what to ask the doctors after a brain injury, you may have questions about your insurance coverage, the claim process and other legal issues. Please reach out to us at 1-604-674-9331 or Contact Us.
We offer a free consultation to help you find the best path forward.